Many women have to deal with the presence of stretch marks, which are the result of rapid changes in the body’s shape and weight, a task that is not an easy one at all. Stretch marks are unaesthetic, having a color that can range from pink to dark red and even purplish, making women lack confidence. Stretch marks usually appear during pregnancy because the body has to change so much in such little time, but they can also be the results of an abrupt weight loss or weight gain. Luckily, there are some bio oils for stretch marks women can use, products that we are going to check out in the following lines.
Best Oils For Treating Stretch Marks
Bio-Oil: Multiuse Skincare Oil
Rosehip Seed Oil
Viva Naturals Sweet Almond Oil
Organic Rosehip Oil
Organic Argan Oil
Bio Oil: Multiuse Skincare Oil
Do you know why most skincare creams don’t manage to do their job right? Their composition is way too diluted and they don’t contain the nutrients needed for skin cell renewal and a proper hydration level. So, instead of wasting money on creams that never work, it is best to invest in Bio-Oil, for example, a product that was especially developed to cater the needs of our skin. As we discovered, the product is ideal for dry skin and for stretch marks, but we will let you discover the rest of the advantages of using Bio-Oil.
- The product has a hypoallergenic formula, which makes it suitable for sensitive skin;
- Does not leave a greasy sensation on the skin, in spite of the fact that it is an oil;
- Must be used within 36 months after opening the bottle, which indicates the fact that it is indeed a natural and reliable product;
- It won a total of 224 awards as a skincare product, being the number 1 product for scar removal and treatment of stretch marks in 18 different countries.
Bio-Oil is a world-renowned brand of skin care oil that can be used by almost anybody and for a diverse range of skin problems. It is mostly utilized by people that wish to treat scars and stretch marks, as the oil has nourishing and moisturizing properties that improve the appearance and texture of the skin. Thus, both the scars and stretch marks are gradually disappearing, the skin remains soft and smooth. For everyday care and to make sure that the skin does not dry out, you can mix a few drops of this product with your usual skin moisturizing product.
Use for stretch marks
Even if Bio-Oil can be used on stretch marks, you can easily utilize it to even the color of your skin, to get rid of age spots, and make fine lines and wrinkles disappear as well. So, when it comes to best oils for stretch marks, Bio-Oil definitely deserves to be on the list, due to the fact that it can help out with so many skin issues.
If you have sensitive or aging skin, Bio-Oil will help out as well, with a formula that is free of parabens, formaldehyde, fluorides, and sulfates. Thus, there are no harming elements in the composition of Bio-Oil that can have a toxic or damaging effect on your skin. If you have multiple skin conditions and problems, you can now address them all with one single product. Most certainly this is what made Bio-Oil such an appreciated product around the globe.
- It does not clog the skin’s pores, so it can be used on acne-prone skin;
- Suitable for all skin types, as it will gently moisturize and protect it against dryness;
- Repairs dry skin, fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks, hyperpigmentation, and an uneven texture;
- After use, the skin will look smoother, healthier, with an even texture and color, and natural plumpness.
- The results may not be that significant in the case of old scars, as the oil works much better on fresher scars and stretch marks. So, the sooner the product is used, the better;
- It may take a while for the oil to do its job, so it is a treatment that must be carried on until the best results are obtained, as they depend on the skin type and age of the stretch marks.
Rosehip Seed Oil
Seed oil is one of Mother’s Nature wonders, so it is great that we can have it at our disposal with the help of the Kate Blanc brand. Apparently, this cosmetics company discovered the amazing skincare benefits of this oil and decided to introduce it in its product portfolio. It is worth checking out Rosehip Seed Oil and seeing for yourself how this natural oil can help you have a more beautiful skin.
- Pure and organic rosehip seed oil, without any content of hexane and other toxic chemicals. The organic nature of the product is certified by the USDA;
- It comes with a practical bottle that has the cap in form of a dropper, so you can precisely dose the amount of rosehip seed oil you are going to use;
- It is the kind of oil that can be used by people with all skin types and problems, including acne and eczema, as the oil will diminish their presence on the skin. It is even effective in removing dandruff from the scalp.
This rosehip seed oil provided by Kate Blanc Cosmetics is 100% pure and organic, certified by the USDA for its quality and reliability. No parabens, hexane, or other toxic chemicals present in the product’s composition. So, if you were looking for safe bio-oils for stretch marks, it is worth taking this product into account.
The best part it is the fact that this is a very versatile oil, as it can be used not just for stretch marks, but also as an efficient moisturizer, anti-aging product, and skin and hair treatment. Thus, if you have other skin issues, besides stretch marks, like fine lines and wrinkles, dry skin, dermatitis, eczema, acne, dry cuticles, brittle nails or damaged and dry hair, using the Rosehip oil by Kate Blanc will help you with each of these problems.
Why is it so efficient?
The reason that makes this oil so efficient in promoting a beautiful and healthy skin is the presence of healthy fatty acids, like omega 3 and 6, in its composition. These fatty acids help the skin repair itself faster while keeping it protected against further external aggression, so you can enjoy a smooth and soft skin. The appearance of stretch marks and scars will be diminished as well, as the damaged skin cells will be effectively replaced by new healthy skin cells.
- Rosehip oil has powerful anti-inflammatory properties, which helps the skin heal faster, significantly reducing the appearance of stretch marks, scars, acne marks, and fine lines. The same property helps heal skin issues like dermatitis, acne, or eczema;
- It works as a natural anti-aging product, having a tightening and toning action on the skin, hydrating it and offering it the suppleness it needs to look healthy and younger;
- Besides using the oil on the skin, it can also be applied on the hair, as it has a protecting and repairing action, being a great solution in the case of dry, damaged, colored, or permed hair.
- If used on face, the oil can lead to clogged pores in some cases;
- When applying it on the skin, for stretch marks, it will take a while until the oil will get into the skin, so putting on some clothes and going out right away may not be an option.
Viva Naturals Sweet Almond Oil: 100% Pure and Hexane Free
Our skin needs proper nutrition and hydration, which is not provided by the regular skincare products we find on the shelves of stores. We need something purer, something like sweet almond oil. With a delicate scent, Viva Naturals Sweet Almond Oil is more than capable of offering the nutrition our skin needs, while locking in moisture. The result is a softer and more elastic skin, which you will be proud to display. If you want to find out more benefits of using this oil, you just have to continue reading.
- This sweet almond oil is so pure that it can be considered safe to consume as a food, as it contains nothing but the oil, without being diluted or altered in any form;
- Every batch of this product is tested to confirm its purity and quality, so it can easily be used by people that have extremely sensitive skin, as it does not pose any risks;
- Only sweet almonds are used for the making of this oil, as they have a richer aroma and are filled with essential vitamins for the skin, then in comparison with bitter almonds;
- The bottle has a pump embedded in its design, so you will be able to use the oil easy and comfortably.
Containing sweet almond oil in a proportion of 100% and having no fragrance whatsoever, this product from Viva Naturals is ideal for those that wish to create homemade skincare products. It can be used as it is, directly applied on the skin, or mixed with other butters and essential oils, for the ideal body creams, facial creams, masks, and so on.
Deep moisturizing properties
Due to its deep moisturizing properties, the skin will remain soft, smooth, and elastic, with a visibly improved aspect. Concerning the best oils for stretch marks, this sweet almond oil is definitely one of them.
If used with regularity on the skin, it will help it repair and moisturize it, which will lead to the disappearance of stretch marks in a gradual manner. The oil is a real treat to have around during and after pregnancy, as it helps maintain a healthy skin without the dangers of containing harmful chemicals, like some skincare products have. It is the type of product that can be used in many occasions, during skin or hair care routine.
- 100% pure oil that contains no hexane or other types of chemicals;
- Sweet almond oil is rich in vitamin E and phytosterols, just what the skin needs to repair itself and look youthful and radiant. Thus, it is an oil great to use before stretchmarks appears and after they appeared, as it will soften them up and diminish their presence;
- It has multiple uses, besides skin care and stretches mark treatment, as it can also be used to improve the health of hair, as a natural makeup remover, and carrier oil in aromatherapy.
- For some users, the pure sweet almond oil may be too greasy, especially if the skin type of oily;
- You need to apply the oil at night or when you don’t plan to leave the house for a while, as it takes a bit until the oil is absorbed properly into the skin.
Organic Rosehip Oil: 100% Pure Unrefined Cold Pressed Rosehip Seed Oil
There may be many skincare products out there that claim to contain rosehip oil, but unless it is organic rosehip oil you won’t be able to get the benefits of using this amazing oil. We found a brand that promises to deliver organic and pure rosehip oil and we couldn’t just stand on the side and not check this product out. If you’ve been looking for Organic Rosehip Oil or you just wanted an oil that is just right for your skin, then we invite you to discover this product.
- Pure organic rosehip oil that is bottled in a container that has a small dropper as a cap, so you’ll just have to open the bottle and drip a few drops of oil for use;
- Money Back Guarantee if the product ends up being unsatisfactory, as the manufacturer is certain about the quality and reliability of the product’s content.
Inspired by the Mapuche Indians of Chile, Teddie Organics came up with organic rosehip oil that addresses a wide range of skin problems. Stretch marks are among the problems that are most bothering, so there are many women out there looking for the best oils for stretch marks that will help them get rid of this problem. Used by the Indians to keep their skin beautiful and healthy in the cold and windy weather of Chile, Rosehip Oil made it to our modern days when it still works as an exceptional natural skin treatment.
A powerful moisturizer and antioxidant, this particular oil is capable of nourishing and rejuvenating the skin up to a point where wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, and even scars end up disappearing. The vitamins of the oil stimulate the skin to produce new healthy skin cells, to replace the old ones, which explains the improved appearance of the skin. Because of the healing properties of the oil, it is also recommended to apply it in the case of sunburns and rashes, as rosehip oil soothes and calms down the skin.
- Organic rosehip oil can be used safely on all skin types to sooth stretchmarks, heal scars, sunburns, and smoothen out fine lines and wrinkles;
- It also works on skin redness and age spots, as the aspect of the skin is improved and rejuvenated;
- Due to its potent hydrating properties, the oil can be applied to dried and cracked skin, as it has the ability to repair it; this includes dry and brittle cuticles and nails.
- It takes a while for the treatment will show any signs of improvements and it may work better if the stretch marks are not too old;
- If used on face, the oil can create some issues, like clogged pores, so it should be used with care.
Organic Argan Oil: 100% Pure and Certified Organic Cold Pressed
The argan oil is probably one of the oldest oil used for preserving the natural beauty and health of the skin. Even after so many centuries, this particular oil continues to do its job in an incredible manner, promoting a supple and soft skin. With its help, you will be able to obtain a younger and rejuvenated skin, so you should not hesitate to take this option into account. And the fact that it is organic means that you will get only the advantages of using Organic Argan Oil.
- This is argan oil with organic origins, which was obtained through cold pressing so that the properties of the oil remain unaltered;
- The product is not tested on animals and it is free of parabens, sulfates, formaldehyde, mineral oils, synthetic dyes, and any other types of chemicals;
- The oil has the ECOCERT certificate to attest its organic nature and purity and it also received certification from the USDA.
If you want the best skin remedy Mother Nature has to offer, then organic and unrefined argan oil is what you may be looking for. It is one of the best bio-oils for stretch marks and not only, as it can help you address a wide range of skin, scalp, hair, and nail issues.
Incredible natural moisturizer
In other words, argan oil is an incredible natural moisturizer, so you can use it all over the body if you are struggling with dry skin, including on the scalp. Unlike other oils, Argan Oil is not thick, so even if you apply it on the scalp and hair, you will be able to wash it out with ease. When applied to the skin, the oil will make it soft and supple, so you will immediately feel an improvement in the skin’s elasticity.
This is very useful during pregnancy, when the skin stretches a lot in a very short period, leading to the apparition of stretch marks. So, this argan oil will prevent the apparition of stretch marks and, in case you already got stretch marks, the oil will transform them into a more discreet issue of your skin. This happens due to the fact that the oil maintains a great hydration level for your skin and helps it repair itself faster by providing much-needed nutrients and essential fatty acids.
- The argan oil is an exceptional moisturizer that can be successfully used for treating stretch marks, dry, and damaged skin;
- It can be used for the health of hair as well, as it nourishes, hydrates, and protects the hair, providing exceptional result even on color-treated hair;
- Brittle nails and dry cuticles will be a matter of the past if you use a few drops of this oil on them, with regularity.
- The product can trigger the appearance of pimples in some cases, especially when the pores can get clogged easily;
- If used on hair with oily tendencies, then the oil can make the hair even greasier than before.
Stretch marks cannot be made to disappear, unfortunately, but by receiving a lot of hydration, the skin can repair itself. This means that the stretch marks will end up having a color that is the same with your skin color, which will make them less visible. To avoid severe stretch marks, it is best to start using an adequate product for your skin starting with the first months of pregnancy, making sure that the skin remains moisturized and it is elastic enough when it stretches to accommodate your new shape. Because it is not that good to use all sorts of beauty products when pregnant because they contain all sorts of chemicals, it is best to opt for a natural organic oil instead.
There are quite a few types of oils to choose from, so feel free to get the one that suits you best. Even if you have oily skin and using such an oil on the face is not such a good idea, using a natural oil on the skin to avoid the formation of stretch marks or to treat the ones that already exist will not be something that will be harmful to you. Each of the previously mentioned oils has its own properties, so it is recommended to take a good look at each of them and decide which one will fit your requirements. But, when it comes to stretch marks, one thing is for sure, and that is the fact that your skin needs some help in this case to maintain its natural beauty and elasticity, which can be provided by using pure and natural oils.